my first time blogging


welcome to my blog, well finally i managed to get a blog, sounds cliche..
after 32 yrs living in this world, now it's time for me to share my computer graphics knowledge, particularly in 2d/3d graphics, more specific into the art of 3d graphics:multimedia/ animation/virtual reality.

tonight i don't have any techniques to share, may be i should share the most recent multimedia conference trip that we went in dec 06, jogjakarta. it was quite fun and tiring since this is the 2nd conference, i went with my family, we used to travel to various countries, but only me n my wife, this time i brought my parents and sister too...we rented an apartment, one MPV with a driver..indeed it was quite tiring of handling my 3 kids compared to exploring jogja!

i was not into shopping interest field...but my parents/wife were mad about shopping...they spent days for shopping, while i spent taking care of the kids for the last day...we visited borobodur , perambanan temple
-conference dinner,some other kraton (palaces), silver factory..as for the conference it's called as The Fourth International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia (MoMM2006) held on 4-6 December 2006, in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. we presented a paper entitled "A Prototype for Voice Driven Emotion Recognizer Mobile Phone"


talking about dinner, it was a luxury outdoor dinner (pic below-bit blur since it was quite dark and handheld), it cost me RM120 per head, all indonesian based food..not bad,the funny thing they also served maggi as one of the meals, it come with a show too, ramayana, a very traditional show...more importantly, we got to know other researchers from all over the world...that's good thing bout conference















here are some other pics we took bit noisy since it's very dark











behind me-parambanan temple, damn beautiful sightseeing












with some of the nasty boys there



















borobodur







me n afiq

0 comments: